Monday, October 10, 2011

Teen Sensation Justin Bieber and Music Diva Mariah Carey in Christmas Album

Mariah Carey, Justin Bieber, Christmas, Mistletoe, Christmas music, Twitter, All I Want for Christmas Is You, Carey

Justin Bieber announced that Mariah Carey will appear in his holiday album Under the Mistletoe. The two even rerecorded Carey's classic "All I Want For Christmas" as a duet.

Bieber teased his Twitter followers about Carey's presence on the album. "Who is the living legend that I got on the album???? #UnderTheMistletoe #Nov1st," he asked.

He continued, "I mean, the fact that I might be singing with one of the greatest voices ever, one of the greatest songs of Christmas ever.....#NOV1st." Only to finally reveal this message with a video link from Carey, "Well like I said... "UnderTheMistletoe is not your normal Christmas album. right @mariahcarey. #NOV1st."

No comments:

Post a Comment