Thursday, March 1, 2012

Seth Rogen named Stoner of the Year

Seth Rogen, James Franco, Green Hornet, Seth, People, Sony, High Times, Cannabis

Funny man Seth Rogen has been named Stoner of the Year.

The Green Hornet star, who has made no secret of his love of marijuana, was given the controversial accolade by High Times magazine and it is the second time he has taken the crown.

He told People magazine as reported by msn.com "I've won it twice. I actually lost to James Franco eventually. Seth joked that by being given the title a second time, he had "won one award" he's always wanted to get.

He added: "I honestly don't know which of these movies have won (or been nominated for) other awards and sh*t like that. I just know which ones I though were awesome, and I'll probably make that clear while I'm hosting."

Seth has always been open about his drug use but has been told in the past not to mention it when promoting some of his movies.

He said: "When I was promoting Green Hornet, Sony asked me to not tell too many weed stories. And I said, 'I don't think I'm capable of doing that. 'It's kind of the only thing I can talk about. I'll admit to smoking weed all the time but I'll never admit to being stoned."

No comments:

Post a Comment