Monday, June 27, 2011

British Singer Robbie Williams Can't Drive

Photobucket

The 37 year old British singer Robbie Williams struggles to get around Los Angeles, where he lives with wife Ayda Field, because he has never passed his driving test. He says "I don't have a driver's license. In London you don't drive because the traffic if terrible, so you get cabs to go everywhere, which left me being 35 and still without a driver's license in Los Angeles.

Although he can't drive he is fascinated by cars and loves watching motor racing on television. He said "We Formula 1 over in England, and it's always been a very important part of growing up and seeing these heroes and respecting and admiring them and the glamour that surrounds them. It's exciting.

Asked what type of car he thinks he is, he said "I think I'd be a van to be honest. Nice and comfortable, steady, reliable, I'd like to consider myself like something sporty, but I'm not. So yeah,a minivan with a plasma screen inside, big relaxing chair and comfort. That would be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment