Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hunting For Promos

When my wife and I would buy anything, it’s always planned. We stick to our budget because we have a lot of expenses to incur this time since she’s taking her master’s studies while I am taking units in another course. Whenever we go to malls or supermarkets, we always make a list on what to buy and just buy what’s on our list. Our priorities always go to our toddler’s milk, vitamins, and food. Yes, we need to adjust our budget with the purchasing power of our money and the obligations that we need to meet. What we love the most is when there are promotional items. I think everyone loves promos because we get to save money since we are able to purchase goods with lesser cost.

Aside from hunting promos in malls where we go physically, the advent of technology makes it easier because I get to know promos on interesting items online. Shopping online and sifting through various portals can be interesting as well and I always like gopromos promotional items because they really have low prices and we’ll get to save a lot. They have various promotional items and interesting products that we can choose from.

Being a busy fellow, juggling roles of being an office worker, a father, a student and a husband, I have a lot of things to do. To make things easier for me and so that I’ll not forget the necessary tasks I need to do for a day, I use notepads where I scribble my to-do list and reminders.

No comments:

Post a Comment