Saturday, September 17, 2011

Justin Bieber Wants to be a Young Dad

Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Relax And See A Movie, Celebrity, Entertainment, Showbiz, News, Gossips

Justin Bieber said he wants to start looking for a family around that age. Justin Bieber, at age 17, is already looking ahead to fatherhood. Explaining he wants to be a young father. "By 25 or 26, I want to see myself, like, married or start looking for a family. I want to be a young dad."

Selena Gomez, who Bieber explains as "my girlfriend right now", shouldn't expect an engagement ring. "I'm not looking to get married now," he confirmed. "I want to be able to have done what I wanted to do - to be successful, to do a movie or whatever.

Another venture he has his eye on is fashion, an area in which he gets inspiration from Kanye West. His mentor, however, Usher, "helps me put stuff together and find different designers who I've never heard of."

No comments:

Post a Comment