Monday, January 9, 2012

Demi Moore "I'm Not Worthy of Being Loved"

Demi Moore, Amanda De Cadenet, Harpers Bazaar, Ghost, Ashton Kutcher, Love-hate relationship, Fear, Moore

Demi Moore is appearing on the February issue of Harper's Bazaar and calling herself a "warrior" after two failed marriages. The interview took place just a week after the Ghost star filed fir divorce from her husband of six years, and she revealed a fear of hers that she is "not worthy of being loved."

Moore shows her insecurities, according to reports that she tells friend Amanda De Cadenet about her biggest fears, "If I were to answer it just kind of bold-faced, I would say what scares me is that I'm going to ultimately find out at the end of my life that I'm really not lovable, that I'm not worthy of being loved. That there's something fundamentally wrong with me...that I wasn't wanted here in the first place."

Moore also talks about the "love-hate relationship" she has with her body at the age of 49. "I think I sit today in a place of greater acceptance of my body, and that includes not just my weight but all of the things that come with your changing body as you age to now experiencing my body as extremely thin - thin in a way that I never imagined somebody would be saying to me, 'you're thin, and you don't look good.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment